FAQs about Lome Flights
Which airlines fly to Lome?
Ready to book the ticket for your incredible escape to Lome? 7 airlines offer flights to this city. Some of the most sought-after carriers are:
What airport is best to fly into Lome?
- Ethiopian Airlines
- ASKY Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
Lome Airport (LFW-Gnassingbe Eyadema Intl.) is 2 miles (4 kilometers) from all the hustle and bustle of downtown Lome. It's the sole airport servicing the city, so there's zero chance of your cab driver taking you to the wrong one! Where to stay in Lome
Don't mind the fancier things in life? Then spend your nights in serious style at the Hotel 2 Fevrier, Lome. Alternatively, look up the Impasse Napoléon. It's a smart choice if you're on a smaller budget. Places to visit in Lome
Gain a greater understanding of the character of the area by visiting some of its most popular monuments, including Independence Monument. Want more? Grand Marche is just the place to find an unique gift item or perhaps just walk among the stalls. And that's not all there is. History may not come to life in books, but the exhibitions at Togo National Museum provide a meaningful experience for all patrons. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Lome
Make your journey to Lome that little bit easier by following these helpful security tips:
- Ensure your passport and boarding pass are easy to access. You'll be required to present them straightaway.
- You'll need to stop the tunes for a little while. Headphones need to be removed and put in a tray for X-raying. The same goes for items such as belts and heavy jackets.
- Everyday electronics such as laptops, cameras and phones will need to be put through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure you can get to them quickly.
- Face cream, toothpaste and other toiletry items in gel, liquid or cream form need to be stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They must also fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear resealable bag.
- The airport security will likely tell you to remove your shoes before entering the body scanner. Pick a pair that you can take off easily. There's nothing more annoying than having to do your laces up over and over again.
- Some countries have strict quarantine laws. Consider where you're off to and whether or not you're permitted to fly with fresh fruit and other foods.