FAQs about Chek Lap Kok Flights
Which airlines fly to Chek Lap Kok?
Can't wait to book the airfare for your unforgettable escape to Chek Lap Kok? 8 airlines advertise flights to this city. Some of the most reputable ones are:
What airport is best to fly into Chek Lap Kok?
- Japan Transocean Air
- SriLankan Airlines
- China Airlines
There's no need for you to look around for flight options into numerous airports when visiting Chek Lap Kok. Hong Kong Airport (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) is the city's sole airport, and is located 1 miles (2 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Chek Lap Kok
Book with Travelocity and stay within easy reach of the best sights and attractions in Chek Lap Kok. However, with just 2 properties to pick from, you'll have to move fast to snare the best room.
Eager to base yourself within a short drive of this neighborhood? Then you'd be wise to act fast. Chek Lap Kok only has one place to stay to choose from — the Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel. Places to visit in Chek Lap Kok
AsiaWorld-Expo is an excellent venue for large-scale gatherings and other events. Need some more close by options? You'll have a wonderful time finding souvenirs and gifts for family and friends, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Citygate Outlets. And that's not all there is. Think about visiting ADC And 4D Extreme Screen Theater to have a break from hectic sightseeing and be entertained by a great movie. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Chek Lap Kok
These practical hints and tips about airport security procedures will save you a lot of time and energy on your journey to Chek Lap Kok:
- Ensure your passport and boarding pass are easily accessible. You will be asked to produce them straightaway.
- It's helpful to know that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be told to place it in a tray before continuing.
- All laptops need to be removed from their protective carriers and placed in a tray before going through the X-ray machine.
- Deodorant, toothpaste and other toiletry items in liquid, gel or cream form need to be stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They also need to fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear zip-lock plastic bag.
- Loosen your shoelaces as you approach the body scanner. Depending on what type of shoes you're wearing, security may tell you to take them off.
- Multi-tools and corkscrews are prohibited from entering the plane. Stash them away in your checked luggage to avoid leaving them at the airport security checkpoint.