ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Tierra Bomba Island hotel, you'll find Playa de Punta Arena and Neo-Gothic Church Ruins. Jaime Moron Stadium and Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a beach bar. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with beach cabanas and sun loungers. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free perks like full breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
The 16 guestrooms offer free bottled water, ceiling fans, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 65 reviews
About the Hotel Fenix Beach CartagenaLocation Tierra Bomba Sector Punta Arena, Tierra Bomba Island, Bolivar 130018
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 205 square feet (19 square meters) and includes a conference center. An outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena. A complete renovation of Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena was completed in February 2017. This 3-star Tierra Bomba Island hotel is smoke free.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 7 buildings
- 205 sq ft of conference space
- 19 sq m of conference space
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (15.6 km / 9.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena offers 16 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Onsite venue - This beachfront bar specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Guests arriving after 5 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: COP 25 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: COP 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Playa Vista Tierra Bomba Island
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7 AM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.