ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Cananeia pousada places you within a 10-minute walk of Cananeia Municipal Museum and Municipal Museum of Cananéia. Also, Cananeia Ferry Dock is within half a mile (1 km) and Cananeia Gate is within 2 miles (3 km).
An outdoor pool is featured at this pousada, along with free self parking. Guests will appreciate free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas. A terrace and dry cleaning are also provided.
In addition to free WiFi, the 30 guestrooms offer minibars and hair dryers. Other amenities include showers and free toiletries.
About the Hotel Pousada da NéiaLocation Av. Independência, 150, Cananeia, SP 11990-000
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. An outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Hotel Pousada da Néia. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Cananeia pousada.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.) (255.3 km / 158.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Pousada da Néia offers 30 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the pousada include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Pousada da Néia Cananeia
- Hotel Pousada da Néia
- da Néia Cananeia
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.