ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Palmetto Plaza Shopping Center and Cosmocentro. Santiago de Cali University and Canaveralejo Bullring are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. An outdoor pool and laundry facilities are also provided.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to TVs with cable channels, the 25 guestrooms offer free WiFi and rainfall showerheads. Other amenities include free local calls, safes, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 48 reviews
About the Hotel Metropolis PlazaLocation Cra 44 No 9-08, Cali, Valle del Cauca 760036
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The business-friendly Hotel Metropolis Plaza also features an outdoor pool, laundry facilities, and a porter/bellhop. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 25 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1991
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Self-service laundry
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) (27.6 km / 17.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Metropolis Plaza offers 25 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary toiletries. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads. This Cali hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (late night)
- Cable channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out by 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5900.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Metropolis Plaza
- Hotel Metropolis Plaza Cali
- Hotel Plaza Metropolis
- Metropolis Plaza
- Metropolis Plaza Cali
- Hotel Metropolis Plaza Cali
- Hotel Metropolis Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Metropolis Plaza Hotel Cali
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.