ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Santiago de Cali University and Cosmocentro. Dog Park and San Antonio Church are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and free self parking. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning. There's a terrace and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 22 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include showers and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 5 reviews
About the Hotel El AlbaLocation Calle 9 # 51-04, Cali, 760001
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at Hotel El Alba. Self parking is free. This 3-star Cali hotel is smoke free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Offsite parking reservations required
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel El Alba offers 22 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Cali hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 130000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel El Alba Cali
- El Alba Cali
- Hotel El Alba Cali
- Hotel El Alba Hotel
- Hotel El Alba Hotel Cali
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.