ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Nestor Urbano Tenorio Park and a 5-minute walk from Buenaventura Cathedral. Also, Buenaventura Rampla is within half a mile (1 km) and Marino Clinger Stadium is within 6 miles (10 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. A terrace is also provided.
Free WiFi, balconies
The 78 guestrooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs. Other amenities include minibars, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.
About the Tequendama Inn Estacion BuenaventuraLocation Calle 2 No. 1 A-08, Buenaventura, 76109
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tequendama Inn Estacion Buenaventura offers its guests an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
- 78 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) (142.6 km / 88.6 mi)
Tequendama Inn Estacion Buenaventura offers 78 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Tequendama Inn Estacion Buenaventura has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 3000.00 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
- In-room safe and safe insurance
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Tequendama Inn Estacion Buenaventura Sercotel
- Tequendama Estacion Buenaventura Sercotel
- Tequendama Inn Estacion
- Tequendama Estacion
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.