ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Goslar Rural District hostel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Wurmberg Gondola and 3 miles (5 km) of Wurmberg. Harz National Park and Grenzlandschaft and Museum Sorge are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hostel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free parking. A library and barbecue grills are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to free WiFi, the 32 guestrooms offer 20 bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and rainfall showerheads. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 23 reviews
About the Hostel BraunlageLocation Harzburger Str. 22a, Braunlage, 38700
Hostel Braunlage offers its guests a library, barbecue grills, and room service (during limited hours). WiFi is free in public spaces. This Braunlage hostel is smoke free.
- 32 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking
- Airport: Hannover (HAJ) (139.1 km / 86.4 mi)
- Parking: Free extended parking
Hostel Braunlage offers 32 accommodations with shared/communal kitchens. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Communal kitchen
- 20 bathrooms
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Reception hours are 7-11 AM and 3-11 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.9 for adults and EUR 5.9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Braunlage Hostel
- Hostel Braunlage
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).