ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this San Patricio hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Unicentro Bogotá and Bogota Country Club. Embassy of Canada and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Guests will appreciate freebies like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, cable TV
The 105 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and room service. Other amenities include premium bedding, rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 956 reviews
About the Morrison Hotel 114Location Avenida 19, 114-06, Bogotá, Distrito Capital 110111
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Morrison Hotel 114. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Bogotá hotel is smoke free.
- 105 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2012
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) (13.8 km / 8.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Morrison Hotel 114 offers 105 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Beds feature premium bedding. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily.
Teo - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 69900 per stay.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Morrison Hotel 114
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8900.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 69900 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Morrison
- Hotel Morrison 114
- Morrison 114
- Morrison 114 Bogota
- Morrison Hotel 114
- Morrison Hotel 114 Bogota
- Morrison 114 Bogotá
- Morrison Hotel 114 Bogotá
- Morrison 114
- Hotel Morrison Hotel 114 Bogotá
- Bogotá Morrison Hotel 114 Hotel
- Hotel Morrison Hotel 114
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Morrison Hotel 114 offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.