ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Blue Bay Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Ile aux Aigrettes with a stay here. Mahebourg Museum is within 6 miles (10 km) and La Vallée de Ferney is within 9 miles (15 km).
Full-service spa, outdoor pool
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this traditional hotel. Relax with free beach cabanas, sun loungers, and beach umbrellas. Bring the family and enjoy the children's pool, playground, and arcade/game room.
Fireplaces, free WiFi
The 88 guestrooms have 2 bedrooms and offer free WiFi. Fireplaces are included, along with rainfall showerheads, coffee/tea makers, and plasma TVs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 712 reviews
About the Le Peninsula Bay Beach ResortLocation Blue Bay, Blue Bay, 00230
All-inclusive room rates at Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite live performances
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Kayaking included
- Sailing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Tennis included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- All food and beverages included
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- All onsite activities, and facilities and equipment included
- Onsite live performances included
- Snorkeling included
Some rates at Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like surfing/boogie boarding and snorkeling. A free manager's reception is offered daily. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a sauna. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Blue Bay hotel.
- 1 building
- 88 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1996
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) (10.9 km / 6.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort offers 88 air-conditioned accommodations with fireplaces and safes. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers. This Blue Bay hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
Oooh SPA has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 34
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 23 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 48
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 32 (from 3 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blue Lagoon Beach
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel
- Peninsula Bay Beach Resort Blue Bay
- Peninsula Bay Beach Resort
- Peninsula Bay Beach Blue Bay