ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Berlin getaway
With a stay at this Mitte hotel, you'll be steps from Potsdamer Platz and Sony Center. Mall of Berlin and Berliner Philharmonie are also within half a mile (1 km).
The hotel's indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the restaurant, sauna, and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 303 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include iPod docks and sitting areas.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 3160 reviews
About the The Ritz-Carlton, BerlinLocation Potsdamer Platz 3, Berlin, BE 10785
The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Berlin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 303 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 19375 sq ft of conference space
- 1800 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Berlin (TXL-Tegel) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Potsdamer Platz Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Potsdamer Place U-Bahn (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin offers 303 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2019.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
POTS - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Lounge - Onsite Cafe. Open daily.
The Curtain Club - This bar specializes in international cuisine. Open daily.
Fragrances - Onsite cocktail bar. Open select days.
Club Level - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Berlin Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Berlin
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Berlin
- Ritz Carlton Berlin Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin
- The Ritz Carlton Berlin
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.