ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Berlin
With a stay at this Mitte hotel, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of German Spy Museum Berlin.
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges, a bar/lounge, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-out. There's a fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
In addition to LED TVs with satellite channels, the 561 guestrooms offer free WiFi and refrigerators. Other amenities include free bottled water, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz ratings based on 2 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
May 8, 2019 by Carina Antic – Hotel Manager
Hej lieber Gast, vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Schön, dass Sie mit Ihrem Aufenthalt bei uns vollkommen zufrieden waren. Wir freuen uns auf Ihren nächsten Besuch! Herzliche Grüße, Carina Antic – Hotel Manager
Right in the middle of nowhere ...30 years ago!!
Jun 9, 2016 by Steffen Seichter
Hej dear guest, I was really happy to hear that you had a wonderful time in Berlin after so many years and we were able to contribute! That is amazing! Great to hear that you enjoyed your time and that everything was to your full satisfaction. Your note to our Scandic breakfast i will forward to our team. We kindly use your feedback to improve our breakfast buffet further. See you soon at Scandic - we would be very happy. Best wishes, Steffen Seichter, Director of Sales & Marketing
About the Scandic Berlin Potsdamer PlatzLocation Gabriele Tergit Promenade 19, Berlin, BE 10963
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz offers its guests a sauna and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Berlin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 561 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1500 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Berlin (TXL-Tegel) (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Potsdamer Platz Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Mendelssohn Bartholdy Park U-Bahn (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz offers 561 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. LED televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (heating)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurant 3rd floor - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per night and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Scandic Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.