ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Beirut Central District hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Hamra Street and Zaitunay Bay. Pigeon Rocks and Beirut Municipal Stadium are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor pool and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 230 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include furnished balconies, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 765 reviews
About the Four Seasons Hotel BeirutLocation 1418 Prof. Wafic Sinno Ave, Beirut, 2020 4107
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8073 square feet (750 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Beirut. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Beirut hotel.
- 1 building
- 230 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 8073 sq ft of conference space
- 750 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut offers 230 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. This Beirut hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
The Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Lobby Lounge - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
The Lounge & Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this cocktail bar specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Arabesque (Seasonal) - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Roof (Seasonal) - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The SPA has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 13 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 150 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 42 for adults and USD 21 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Four Seasons Beirut
- Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
- 4 Seasons Hotel Beirut
- Four Seasons Beirut Beirut
- Four Seasons Hotel Beirut Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Beirut Beirut
- Four Seasons Hotel Beirut Hotel Beirut
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in November.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.