ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within a 15-minute walk of this Metropolitana hotel, you'll find Viva Barranquilla Shopping Center and Venezuela Park. Buenavista Commercial Center and Unico Mall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 6 spa tubs, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, iPod docks
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 125 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. IPod docks, free local calls, and free bottled water are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Hampton by Hilton BarranquillaLocation Calle 85 # 50-25, Barranquilla, Atlantico 080020
Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla offers its guests 6 spa tubs and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Barranquilla hotel is smoke free.
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Built in 2013
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Barranquilla (BAQ-Ernesto Cortissoz Intl.) (18.1 km / 11.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla offers 125 accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (late night)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla has a restaurant on site.
6 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: COP 15000 per day
- Extended parking fee: COP 15000 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Hilton Barranquilla
- Hampton Hilton Hotel Barranquilla
- Hampton Hilton Barranquilla Hotel
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.