ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
A stay at this El Port hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Fira Barcelona and 2 miles (3 km) of Poble Espanyol. Palau Sant Jordi and Magic Fountain of Montjuic are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 311 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as minibars. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and hair dryers.
Hotel Porta Fira ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Porta Fira
Very nice everything
Apr 20, 2018 by Operations Manager
Dear guest, First of all we would like to thank you for choosing the hotel Porta Fira to stay during your last visit to the city of Barcelona. We are very glad to hear that our front desk staff was very kind and helpful and that you have appreciated the cake we offered you in your room for your birthday. We thank you for giving us your opinion about your recent stay in the hotel Porta Fira and we will be delighted to welcome you again very soon. Yours sincerely, Operations Manager
We would definitely stay here again!!
If you need a spot close to the airport
Beautiful Barcelona Hotel with Excelent Service
Aug 22, 2016 by Operations Manager
Dear guest, First of all we would like to thank you for choosing the hotel Porta Fira for your last stay in Barcelona. As you told we are situated in a business area between the airport and the city centre and very well connected by public transport. We are glad to know that you liked our rooms and that you find our staff extremely friendly and helpful. We appreciate you gave us your opinion about your last stay in the hotel Porta Fira and we would like to welcome you again in the nearest future. Yours sincerely, Operations Manager
About the Hotel Porta FiraLocation Plaza Europa 45, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona 08908
Hotel Porta Fira offers its guests a sauna and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 8611 square feet (800 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hotel Porta Fira. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 311 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 8611 sq ft of conference space
- 800 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Train station: Barcelona Bellvitge Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Europa - Fira Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Porta Fira offers 311 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bidets and hair dryers. This L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurante Spiral - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bar/Lounge - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Property Registry Number - HB-004476
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.60 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Porta Fira
- Hotel Porta Fira L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Porta Fira
- Porta Fira Hotel
- Porta Fira L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Hotel Porta Fira Province Of Barcelona, Spain
- a Fira L'Hospitalet Llobregat
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.