ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Asahikawa
Within a 15-minute walk of the ryokan, you'll find Hokkaido Folk Arts and Crafts Village and Snow Crystal Museum. Also, International Dyeing and Weaving Art Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Asahikawa Memorial Country Club is within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining, spa tub
A restaurant and a spa tub are featured at this ryokan. Enjoy the sauna and perks like free self parking and free WiFi. A garden, luggage storage, and laundry facilities are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 17 guestrooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, safes, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 27 reviews
About the Ryokan SensyoenLocation 3-8-3 Takasagodai, Asahikawa, Hokkaido 070-8061
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Ryokan Sensyoen offers its guests a spa tub and a sauna. Ryokan Sensyoen also features a vending machine, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Asahikawa ryokan.
- 17 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Asahikawa (AKJ) (21.7 km / 13.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ryokan Sensyoen offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Asahikawa ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Ryokan Sensyoen ASAHIKAWA
- Ryokan Sensyoen
- Sensyoen ASAHIKAWA
You should know
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.