You might not be booking any trips right now, but we know you’re already dreaming of taking one. Thanks to all those in-home conference calls due to nationwide safe-at-home mandates, we know exactly what you’re thinking each time your kids zip by in the background—or when we see your spouse amble by in a bathrobe. Of course, the Roaming Gnome is already living his best virtual life and you can join him. Here’s how to add the world’s wisest wanderer to your own Zoom or BlueJeans background!
RELATED: Top tips for families rethinking travel due to COVID-19
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR ROAMING GNOME ZOOM BACKGROUND:
- Download the video or an image of The Roaming Gnome here.
- Get the latest version of Zoom here.
- Hop on a call with your favorite people.
- Click on the arrow icon to the right of the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Choose a virtual background.”
- Click the plus sign to add a jpg or mp4 file.
HOW TO INSTALL ON BLUEJEANS:
- Download Snap Camera: This is the add-on that BlueJeans pulls from to host wallpaper
- On Snap Camera, go to the search bar and search for “Gnome Paddle” and select the icon.
- Minimize Snap Camera once you have the lens selected and on.
- Re-launch BlueJeans and tap the camera menu. You should be able to select “Snap Camera” and from there, your background should be on BlueJeans.
Travelocity compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site; such compensation may include travel and other costs.
Hi, I found your post by mistake when i was searching bing for this issue, I have to say your post is really helpful I also love the theme, its amazing!. I dont have that much time to read all your post at the moment but I have saved it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thank you for a huge article.