Book a hotel near Plaza Santo Domingo, Gustavo A. Madero
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza Santo Domingo
Plaza Santo Domingo Hotel & Travel Guide
Some time at Plaza Santo Domingo is an excellent way to understand the area a little better.
To see it, head to Mexico City, the nation's capital. This thriving metropolis attracts a great number of visitors year-round.
There's a good mix of 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Plaza Santo Domingo, but it still pays to book ahead of time. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Hilton Mexico City Airport. Two other places are the Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Courtyard Mexico City Airport, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
In the surrounding area, there are a few well-priced solutions that are ideal for making your travel allowance work harder. Why not choose one of the City Express EBC Reforma and the Hotel del Angel?
It could be the ideal time to spend your money on something really special. Treat yourself to a memorable experience at one of the few upmarket establishments within easy driving distance. You might want to look into The St. Regis Mexico City and Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City.
Get comfortable, give your legs a break and enjoy a snack at Un encanto café, a well-known eatery not far from Plaza Santo Domingo. If you're after something a little more substantial, pay a visit to Abuelita Mi Cafe, which is also close-at-hand. Observe another facet of the area and have a wine or beer at EL RODEO, also just a quick jaunt down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza Santo DomingoYou should maximize your time here by checking out the region's other attractions after you're done with Plaza Santo Domingo:
- You're sure to discover a lot to see and do while walking along Calle Moneda.
- Go to see the impressive artworks that are exhibited at Galeria López Quiroga.
- If you've visited all the other museums, take a look at what's on at Museo del Juguete Antiguo México.
- Fans of creative works should make plans to explore Museo Soumaya Plaza Carso where they'll be truly inspired.
- If you're yearning to reconnect with your spiritual self, make your way to Santa Muerte Altar, where it may be possible to join other devotees praying for happiness, health and good luck.
When you want a convenient way to reach Plaza Santo Domingo, hop on the train until you get to Eduardo Molina, the station that is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from your destination.