Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Philadelphia, a cosmopolitan city known for its art galleries and museums, as well as attractions like Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 99 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Philadelphia and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Philadelphia with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Washington Square Park, Independence Mall, and Independence National Historical Park.
- Other things to see include Reading Terminal Market, Ben Franklin National Memorial, and Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Need a pet store? Try Monster Pets, Chic Petique, or Litterpaw Pet Supply - Washington Square West.
- For vet care, PAWS Spay/Neuter and Wellness Clinic, PetSmart, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Philadelphia
- Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Trevose
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Philadelphia
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Philadelphia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.