Book a hotel near Nova Scotia Archives, South End
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nova Scotia Archives
Nova Scotia Archives Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are hunting around for something interesting to experience on your travels, a trip to Nova Scotia Archives is a great idea.
To experience it, you'll need to travel to Halifax, the capital of the province.
Spending your nights in a place that's conveniently situated in the middle of everything sets you up for a more memorable trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nova Scotia Archives, you can select from as many as 24 accommodations. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown and the Prince George Hotel are located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The less money you spend, the longer your vacation can last! You can find some terrific bargains on hotels here. The Commons Inn and the Mary Queen of Scots Inn are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you'd like to enjoy a little bit of luxury, you'll find a fine range of high-end hotels nearby. You might like to stay at the Westin Nova Scotian, since it's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Moore Executive Suites - Letson Court, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Sit back, take five and meet the locals at Fillings Café, which is just a stone's throw away. If you're in need of a place with a heartier menu, Tim Hortons is sure to quiet a rumbling tummy. Finish up a terrific day with a drink at Grawood Lounge, another short walk away, and be sure to raise a glass to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Nova Scotia ArchivesYou're here to experience Nova Scotia Archives, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Enjoy a memorable evening out with a fun concert at Rebecca Cohn Auditorium.
- No matter how many delightful activities you take part in while you are in this community, time spent at Dalhousie University will truly give you a real sense of the vitality of the scholars here.
- Pay your respects at Cathedral Church of All Saints, the region's principal church.
- Breathe in the wonderful fragrances that surround you and enjoy the lovely floral displays at Halifax Public Gardens.
- There are those cemeteries that are a lot more than just a burial ground. Holy Cross Cemetery is a cemetery that can bring to life stories of the past.
When it's time to go home, jump on the train at Halifax Train Station, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from Nova Scotia Archives.