Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Kissimmee, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Kissimmee Civic Center and Monument of States. Take your pick from Travelocity's 79 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kissimmee and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kissimmee with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kissimmee Lakefront Park, Brinson Park, and Shingle Creek Regional Park.
- Other things to see include Osceola County Clerk of the Court, Kissimmee Golf Club, and Silver Spurs Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Aqua-Holics, or World Wide Corals.
- For vet care, Mayfair Pet Hospital, Osceola Animal Clinic, and Hunter's Creek Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kissimmee
- Motel 6 Orlando-Kissimmee Main Gate East
Pets stay free at this 1.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and exceptional value.
- Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kissimmee
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Kissimmee.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.