Ubud: 3-Hour Traditional Balinese Painting Class
- Have fun at a Balinese traditional painting class with a local teacher
- Create your very own painting using a two-dimensional approach
- Discover all the mystery and romance behind the unique Balinese art techniques
Transfer from Ibu Rai restaurant (near Ubud Market)
What's included, what's not
What you can expect
Take your appreciation of Balinese painting to a deeper level as you learn all the basics of creating a traditional painting. Let your creative side enjoy a unique kind of art with a local teacher by your side.
Pak Sulendra will help you draw a sketch of a traditional motif on canvas or feel free to bring your own inspired idea. Proceed to color it vibrantly using a centuries-old painting style passed through generations of Balinese painters. Learn about the the two-dimensional world of Balinese traditional painting, which uses repeating figures of natural, historical, or religious themes painted with the few natural colors available on the island.
This workshop is suitable for all ages and abilities as your local instructor will guide you all the way, aiming for all guests to leave the gallery having enjoyed their class and connected to the Balinese experience.
- Ubud Bali
- Meet in front of Ibu Rai Restaurant at the time specified. Look for a car with the WS Arts Studio logo. If you have issues finding the driver, please contact the number provided on your voucher.
- Kecamatan Ubud Bali
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app