Ubud: 3-Hour Batik Making Class
- Bring out the artist soul in you with this one-of-a-kind creative experience
- Learn how iconic batik patterns are made
- Create a traditional work of art using organic dyes and hot wax
- Working in vibrant colors with the guidance from a skilled teacher
Transfer from Ibu Rai restaurant Ubud (near Ubud Market)
What's included, what's not
What you can expect
“Batik” is a traditional process of dying whole cloth with beautiful patterns that originated in Indonesia. On this 3-hour batik-making experience, learn all the traditional techniques as practiced by generations of Indonesian families. Get up close to the Balinese batik guru who will guide you through the process and share with you the philosophies behind some of the most common batik patterns.
Start with applying hot wax to a stenciled design on a fabric canvas, then apply the colors to the patterned fabric. Embrace your artistic side as you create your own unique design as you go along. With all the materials and guidance provided, it will be easy and relaxing to create a masterpiece that you can then take home with you.
- Ubud Bali
- "WS ART STUDIO", Jl. Raya Silungan, Lodtunduh – Ubud Google Map Address: C7X4+JFP, Lodtunduh, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Ubud Bali
- Meet outside Ibu Rai Restaurant at the time specified. Look for a car with the "WS Art Studio" logo. If you have issues with pickup, please contact the number provided in your voucher.
- Kecamatan Ubud Bali
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app