A walking introduction to downtown Savannah
Group size limited to maximum 10 guests
Enjoy beautiful historic buildings and squares
Gain insights into interesting aspects of Savannah’s history
Learn about the things that make this city unique
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided walking tour of Savannah's National Historic Landmark District
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
The All Things Savannah Tour is the perfect first stop on your visit to Savannah. This introduction to the city focuses on people, places, and events that have have made Savannah’s culture unique during its nearly 300-year history.
Enjoy a small group stroll through Savannah's historic district, with stops at attractions including River Street, City Market, Broughton Street, and Savannah’s most beautiful squares.
Connect with the culture of a city that combines elements of old South, hip college town, architectural showcase and shopping/dining destination to create a unique experience enjoyed by visitors from around the globe – with the All Things Savannah walking tour.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
This information is provided by our partners
- Next to the John Wesley statue in Reynolds Square, which is the square located directly in front of the Olde Pink House Restaurant and Tavern.
- 23 Abercorn Street
- Savannah Georgia 31401
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app