Swimming Pigs - 5 Islands Adventure Boat Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Small-group adventure by powerboat to the Exuma Cays
- Interaction with the Famous Swimming Pigs at Big Major Cay
- View Pablo Escobar's Sunken Plane Wreck
- Feeding Iguanas and Swimming with Nurse Sharks
- Native Bahamian Buffet at Scorpios restaurant Guana Cay
Full-Day Exuma Adventure by Boat
This option takes you from the Margaritaville Paradise Island Ferry Terminal in Nassau to the Exuma Cays in a spectacular ride by powerboat (approximately 200 nautical miles roundtrip), for a full-day adventure.
Live Commentary in English.
Flight Tour: Exuma Adventure by Plane + Boat
Live commentary in English. Select this option if you wish to fly to Exuma. You will spend less time on the boat, with only short boat rides between the Exuma Cays, to make the most of your time. This tour only takes small groups and includes airport shuttle transfers, roundtrip charter flight from Nassau to Exuma (35 minutes), and and all inclusions of the regular full-day tour.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Minimum age to take part is 3 years.
- Pregnant women more than 4 months are not permitted on this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with physical injuries and disabilities, or people recovering from recent surgery.
- This tour exposes passengers to a lot of sunlight.
- Attraction location is 100 miles off shore.
- At least 12 people are required for this tour to take place.
- Hotel Transfers are not included
What you can expect
Swim with the pigs in the Bahamas on a full-day excursion from Nassau! This small-group tour by powerboat takes you to the Exuma Cays, located about 100 miles off shore. Explore 5 astonishing islands, with a different experience at each stop. Enjoy untouched nature and fun wildlife interaction, feeding the rock iguanas, viewing of Pablo Escobar's Sunken Plane Wreck, interacting with the famous pigs, and if you dare, swim with sharks. Relax on a idyllic beach and enjoy a typical Bahaman lunch.
Meet us at the dock at Margaritaville at Paradise Island. Hop on a comfortable powerboat and get ready for a speedy ride. As you approach Exuma, the sea turns to the lovely hues of green and blue that most only see in the movies. The first stop is Allens Cay, to feed the Bahamian Rock Iguanas.
Along the way, your experienced captains and guides will share interesting facts of the Bahamas, Exuma, and its many private islands. At the next stop you snorkel the famous Pablo Escobar's Sunken Plane Wreck. Get ready for your next stop at the marina of Compass Cay, for an up-close encounter with nurse sharks. Jump into the shallow waters and have the sharks swim around your body, a unique experience!
Next up are the world famous swimming pigs! Disembark at the uninhabited island of Big Major Cay, and feed and pet these majestic creatures, a perfect opportunity for taking great pics! The tour then continues with a typical Bahamian lunch, with plenty of tasty options to choose from, accompanied by a Bahama Mama cocktail.
The ride back culminates with a stop at a low-tide sand bank, to relax and take a refreshing swim. In the event the sand bars do not rise from the ocean during the trip you will experience private beaching at one of the many secluded cays. Then cruise back to Nassau into the sunset, arriving just in time to get back to your accommodations and rest up for dinner.
You can now also upgrade your experience with the Flight Tour option. By taking a flight to Exuma, you will get to Exuma quicker, spend less time on the boat, and make the most of your time.
Please note the following: This is an offshore wildlife safari tour. All animal interactions and encounters on the tour are random and natural. No animal encountered on the tour is trained, caged or domesticated in any way. Following guide instructions and using caution and care when interacting. HotelTransportation is not included.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
4.2 average out of 5 rating of 38 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app