Sky Explorer, Sentry Hill and Zipline Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Tranquil sightseeing adventure on the Soualiga Sky Explorer
- 360-degree views from Sint Maarten's highest mountain
- Exciting thrill of flying down the mountain on a zipline
- Emilio Wilson Plantation House, preserved from the 1700s
- Chance to learn about the island's history & traditions
This option does not include transfers.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be at least 52 inches (132 cm) tall.
- You must weigh less than 275 pounds (124 kg).
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- Hours of operation are 11 AM–3 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers available from the Cruise Port if option selected. Please arrange pickup when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
The most exciting new rides in the eastern Caribbean!Each adventure begins in the restored plantation house originally built in the 1700s. The Museum tells the powerful of story Trace Wilson who was born into slavery and her direct descendant Emilio Wilson. You will see depictions of what life was like on a plantation and learn about the customs, traditions, lifestyle and stories.Embark on the Sky Explorer for the approximately 25-minute ride to the top of Sentry Hill; one of St. Maarten’s highest elevations at 1,125 feet. The experience encompasses two chairlifts as well as a series of platforms encircle the mountaintop showcasing 360-degree views of the island including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla.
You will be escorted on a brief walk to the transfer station. After an orientation, you will put your safety equipment and harness system for your exhilarating Sentry Hill Zip Line flight over the mountain ridge. To complete your thrill ride, enjoy a final trip on the Sky Explorer to see the panorama of the beautiful Emilio Wilson Estate unfolding as you glide over the mountain to the base area. After your fun-filled adventure, souvenirs and attraction photos are available for purchase in the gift shop. Emilio’s Restaurant, nestled among authentic antique colonial walls, offers a menu of classic favorites with a new twist. Food and beverages are available for purchase.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
1.0 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app