San Sebastian & Biarritz full day tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Full-day excursion to the resort towns of the Basque Country
- Visits to Biarritz, Saint-Jean-de-Luz & San Sebastián
- Enjoy the Basque Gastronomy in Hondarribia
- Walking tours of key landmarks with a knowledgeable guide
- Free time for lunch & exploration at your own pace
San Sebastian & Bearritz
Live Commentary in Spanish.
San Sebastian & Biarritz
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- 50 per cent of discount for child from 2 to 12 years old accompanied at least by 2 adults
- You must present a valid passport on the day of the activity.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Bilbao hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- At least 2 people are rquired for this activity to take place
- Infant from 0 to 1 year: free
What you can expect
Get to know the coastal charms of the Basque Country on a day trip to some of its most enchanting seaside cities. Start in the luxurious Biarritz, explore the village of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, enjoy free time for lunch at Hondarribia, and then spend the afternoon in the idyllic San Sebastián.
Get picked up from your Bilbao hotel, and set out for the short journey across the border into France. Arrive in the glitzy Biarritz, a resort destination favored by the rich and famous. Admire the lavish beachfront Hôtel du Palais, visit the majestic Phare de Biarritz lighthouse, and walk the footbridge to the Rock of the Virgin Mary, named for the pure white statue that adorns it.
Continue on to Saint-Jean-de-Luz, a small but centuries-old port city. Wander the waterfront, admiring the views of red-roofed buildings and the thriving harbor. Make your way back to the Spanish town of Hondarribia. Here, get time to wander among the charming sidewalk bars and cafés, and pick up lunch recommendations from your guide.
After lunch, San Sebastián awaits. Discover this resort paradise's mix of history and seaside beauty as you take a walking tour of its landmarks, such as the stately cathedral and the breathtaking lookout of Monte Igueldo. End the day with free time to lounge on the beach at La Concha Bay, or grab some tapas at a local bar before heading back to Bilbao.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.2 average out of 5 rating of 14 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app