Private Group, Full Day - Mt Hood & Columbia Gorge Tour
- Most popular full day tour
- Scenic and informative both historically and geograpically
- Nicest and most equipped, custom 4x4 vehicles in industry
- Locally owned and operated by native Portland Oregonian's
- Oregon's original tour and adventure company, since 2001
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Private Tour is for groups up to 10 people - please let us know after booking how many you will be.
What you can expect
Enjoy a private, Oregonian-led tour of the Columbia River Gorge and Mt Hood with Portland, Oregon's original tour and adventure company.
Your seasoned, local guide will take you on a day long adventure exploring the Pacific Northwest's most breathtaking views, waterfalls and Oregon's highest volcano. From the Vista House to Multnomah Falls and the Bonneville Dam you'll experience the awesome beauty of the Columbia River Gorge .
After grabbing lunch, a glass of wine, or some fresh fruit in Hood River Valley - windsurfing capital of the world, you’ll be guided up to the east side of Mt Hood National Forest to the Historic Timberline Lodge, 6000ft on the south side of Mt Hood. Unlike other companies, Sea to Summit does not skip anything…This tour is historically and geographically informative, and extremely scenic so don't forget your camera!
Experienced guides, providing fun and informative tours with unparalleled customer service, while operating the nicest and most comfortable, custom equipped 4x4 vehicles in Portland's tour industry!
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app