Private Boat Charter with Open Bar
Cleaning and safety practices
- Private boat charter around the islands of the Caribbean
- Choice to explore St. Martin or visit Anguilla or St. Barts
- Chance to go swimming or snorkeling among sea turtles
- Time to shop or dine on the glamorous island of St. Barts
- Open bar onboard keeps the party going the entire time
Anguilla - 4 Hours includes Drinks Only
St. Martin - 4 Hours includes Drinks Only
Anguilla - 8 Hours includes Drinks Only
St. Martin - 8 Hours includes Drinks Only
St. Barts - 8 Hours includes Drinks Only
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- If choosing a trip around St. Martin, a nominal surcharge for admission to the marine park is payable on the day of your activity. An additional surcharge of USD 20 per person for clearance in Anguilla, and USD 10 for St. Barts, is payable on the day of your activity.
- Tour stops vary.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
Captain Elliot welcomes you aboard for a private cruise with friends, family, or by yourself. Enjoy the freedom of having your own boat, choosing where you want to go and what you want to do. Motor around St. Martin, cruise up to Anguilla, or travel the blue waters of the Caribbean to St. Barts.
Decide where you want to go and then let the captain do the rest of the work. Board your boat at the Anse Marcel Marina and set off to your chosen destination. If you choose to sail around St. Martin, cruise up to the tiny island of Tintamarre to scope out sea turtles or go snorkeling in the vibrant waters around Creole Rock. Motor down to Maho on Sint Maarten, the Dutch side of the island, to see commercial planes flying low over the beach on their way to Princess Juliana Airport.
You also have the option to sail up to Anguilla. Here, you can hop off to stroll the white-sand beaches of Rendezvous Bay, explore the uninhabited islands of Prickly Pear Cays, or go jumping off the craggy rocks at Little Bay. If glitz and glamour are what you're after, cruise down to the elegant island of St. Barts. Shop the luxury boutiques in Gustavia, marvel at the massive yachts pulling into Eden Rock, or enjoy lunch at one of the island's many high-end restaurants.
No matter which destination you choose, Captain Elliot knows exactly how you make your day unforgettable. Along the way, you can kick back with a drink from the open bar as you take in all the sparkling sights of the Caribbean.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Hand sanitizer provided
2.5 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app