Enjoy at the monastery which gained a religious importance
Discover the altar which is dated back to what before Nabti
Comfortable air conditioned vehicles
Magical of Petra one of the new world seven wonders in 2007
Circle-Half Shaped Roman amphitheater
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Met and assist upon arrival
Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
Private English speaking driver
Entrance fee to Petra
Local English speaking guide in Petra for 3-4 hours (other languages available)
Bottled mineral water in vehicle
All service charges and taxes
Know Before You Book
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Pick Up Time Is Flexible as it is private tour
Children 9 and younger are not allowed
Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
What you can expect
– Your English speaking driver will meet you on the dock and transfer 1.5 hours to Petra , then you will meet your professional speaking guide at Petra
– Tour start With your English speaking guide walk through the 1.2km-long Siq to reach the city of Petra to explore history and natural landscape.
– You will pass to water channels, wall carvings, original paving stones, Winged Lion’s Temple, Qasr al Bint, Royal Tombs, Byzantine and Blue Churches, Colonnaded Street, your tour not complete without visiting the Treasury, climb the 800+ steps to the Monastery and the Petra Museum where your tour will end. Then at the arranged time, return to the entrance gates via the Siq to meet with your driver. Drive back to Aqaba (1.5 hours minimum).
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app