Memphis City Tour with Riverboat Cruise & Sun Studio Admission Add-On Options
Memphis City Tour Only 09:30
Duration: 2 hours: Memphis City Tours are approximately 2 hours in duration.
Memphis City Tour : Memphis City Tour Only. Duration is approximately 2 hours long.
City Tour + Sun Studio(Age 6+) 09:30
Duration: 4 hours: Memphis City Tour with Sun Studio total duration is approximately 4-4.5 hours.
Ages 6+ Only: Sun Studio portion of tour is ages 6+ ONLY.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Our buses are not wheelchair accessible. We can accommodate if they can get out the chair and step on the bus.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Departure time: 9:30 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Memphis Best Tours, Memphis, TN
Starting from your downtown Memphis hotel, your friendly, fun, professional guide will take you on narrated sightseeing tour by mini-coach.
Pass By: National Civil Rights Museum - Lorraine Motel, 450 Mulberry St, Memphis, TN 38103-4214
See statues of Elvis Presley and BB King and pass the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Hotel, where Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated.
Stop At: A. Schwab, 163 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3713
Stop at Schwab, a 120-year-old general store, and pass St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the Pyramid Arena, an astounding 20,142-seat arena resembling an Egyptian pyramid.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Peabody Ducks, 149 Union Ave The Peabody Memphis, Memphis, TN 38103-2638
You’ll also stop at the Peabody Hotel, famous for the 'Peabody Ducks' that live on the hotel’s rooftop and make their way to the lobby in a daily 'March of Ducks' celebration.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Cruise down Beale Street and Cotton Row, and travel along the Mississippi River and through Victorian Village, where you’ll see homes built in the 1800s.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memphis Riverboats, 45 Riverside Dr, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Cruise aboard the Memphis Riverboats
Pass By: Mississippi River Park, 51 Riverside Dr, Memphis, TN 38103-2042
Cruise along the Mississippi River with an upgrade including the Memphis Riverboats.
Stop At: Sun Studio, 706 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103-3218
The studio where Elvis Presley recorded his first song.
4.5 average out of 5 rating of 554 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app