Rioja Wine Tour: 2 Wineries From Bilbao
5.0/55.0 out of 5
“The Rioja region is one of the most specials in the whole country due to its climate and terrain, suitable for wine production since Roman times. Today vineyards and wineries can be found in any corner, creating a unique atmosphere that should not be missed.
In this activity you will be able to visit two different wineries, small and medium in size, to find out the contrasts between the different forms of wine production. We will also visit the medieval town of Laguardia, where time seems to have stopped, to contemplate a panoramic view of the entire region.
You don't need to be a wine expert to enjoy this activity! You just need the desire to enjoy an unforgettable day in an incredible atmosphere.”
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If a booking for only 1 person is made a confirmation message from the tour operator will be required to confirm the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Under 18 years old are not allowed to drink alchol
Visit to the first winery and wine tasting
Visit to the second winery and wine tasting
Arrival in Laguardia and light meal.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app