Jerusalem Running Tour-Experience the unique vibes of Jerusalem in your sneakers
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 15 years
What you can expect
So what is JRT exactly?
Imagine it's 8 AM, Jerusalem is starting to wake up to another busy day and we're running around its magical paths, feeling the day at its starting point..
I'm Noam and I would like to take you to a tour quite different than the traditional one most tourist take in this spectacular city. Let me take you for a unique experience of living the city through your running, where you decide the route to take, at pace you choose.
Our starting end ending point will be at your hotel. On our way, you will get the chance to sense the “true” Jerusalem through your feet, feeling the authentic special vibe of the city. It will be exciting and fulfilling.. So let's RUN!
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Israel
- City Center Hotel Jerusalem
- 17 King George
- Jerusalem Jerusalem District 9426102
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app