Visit Noboribetsu Folk Village, feel the vibes of Edo Era
Join to various Edo era-themed activities & Performances
Adore Toya Lake, enjoy its calming natural views
Enjoy Shikotsu Lake's crystal clear transparent water
Feel fun & peaceful moments a day at once in Japan!
What's included, what's not
Noboribetsu Folk Village admission tickets
Round-trip bus costs & highway costs
All other items included
Know Before You Book
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 2 business days. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us.
[[Age criteria Adults]]: [12 years & older], [Children: 3-11 years old], [Infant: 0-2 years old free of charge]
Due to restrictions on the number of hours of public holidays or visits to each facility, the time to arrive at the next destination may be earlier or later than scheduled.
This activity may be changed or canceled due to weather conditions or natural disasters.
The lunch menu is a set of beef rice and seafood. If you are vegetarians or have any Seafood allergies, please notify us when you order this product. We will provide refined dishes.
Even after payment has been made, it may be canceled due to the number of passengers and the reservation status. Reservations are not confirmed until you receive a confirmed voucher.
We will not be held responsible for penalties for incorrectly entered information.
What you can expect
Noboribetsu Folk Village: This theme park will bring you to the real Edo Period. Not only in terms of the architecture of the building, but also the style of clothing of the staff there who all followed the Edo Period style of dress. Not only be able to see the history of Japan, but you also be able to join to various fun activities. You can also see various kinds of shows.
Toya Lake: A massive natural environment gifted with flora and fauna with Shikotsu-Toya National Park in the surrounding area. It has also been enrolled as a Japanese and World Geopark. Furthermore, it is one of Hokkaido’s popular tourist spots that has been recognized for its stunning views. It is also a perfect place to see Mt. Usu and Mt. Showashinzan, and even Mt. Yotei off in the distance.
Shikotsu Lake : Lake Shikotsu has one of clearest water in the world, surrounded by beautiful nature. Once you are on the water, you will witness a stunning view. The water is crystal clear that you can literally see the over 10 m down bottom. Diving at this transparent lake is extremely popular as well as snorkeling in summer time.
- 07:30 Sapporo Tokyu Rei Hotel (departure)
- 07:40 Sapporo TV tower 1F Information Center (departure)
- 09:20 Noboribetsu Jigokudani / Hell Valley (25 minute free walking)
- 09:35 Midway ride to Noboribetsu Park Service Center / Depart at 09:45
- 09:55 Noboribetsu Folk Village (120 minutes free walking)
- 12:50 Showa Shinzan (80 minutes free walking and lunch )
- 14:35 Lake Toya (25 minutes Free walking)
- 16:30 Lake shikotsu (40 minutes free walking)
- 18:20 Sapporo Tokyu Rei Hotel (dissolution)
- 18:30 Sapporo TV Tower (dissolution)
*Subject to local conditions.
Noboribetsu Folk Village Showtime
- 10:05 - 10:30 : Japanese Traditional Literature Theater - Oiran Show
- 11:30 - 11:50 : Ninja Kasumi Mansion - Ninja Show
- 10:45 - 11:00 : Ninja fortress Outdoor theater (This show may be interrupted by the weather condition)
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app