Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne
4.7/54.7 out of 5
Enjoy one of Victoria's most spectacular destinations whilst taking in the breathtaking sunset overlooking the Twelve Apostles on a small-group Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne.
Your professional tour guide will take you to beautiful lookouts, wildlife spotting spots and stunning beaches on your way to the Port Campbell National Park.
The journey to the 12 Apostles is as much a part of the experience as viewing the famous limestone structures. Built by return soldiers in the early 1900's, the Great Ocean Road is the worlds largest War Memorial. Your guide will provide interesting facts and history of the area throughout the day.
November to March
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Large bags, strollers, prams, baby capsules, luggage & walkers cannot be brought on board
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
Take a quick break in the idyllic seaside town of Anglesea, a favourite holidaying spot for locals due to its quiet atmosphere and stunning beaches.
Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
Take a special photo at the start/end point of the Great Ocean Road
Home to a wild colony of Koalas, Kennet River is situated amongst the lush green forest of the Otway Ranges. During Winter you will have additional time here for lunch.
Loch Ard Gorge
Explore and learn the history of the Loch Ard, the most famous ship of the 'Shipwreck Coast'.
See the world famous 12 Apostles during a stunning sunset - a must see! If you have enough time, our guide might able to squeeze in a visit to the Gibson Steps!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app