Immersive full-day excursion to Tokyo's main attractions
Scenic Tokyo Bay cruise.
Enjoy Chanko hot pot which is cuisine for Sumo wrestlers
Leisure time to explore on your own at each stop visited
Multilingual audio guidance and English Tour Guide
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided bus tour of Tokyo
Tokyo Bay cruise
Live tour commentary provided in English
Audio-guide available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian.
Admission of the Observation Deck (350m) in Tokyo Sky Tree
Lunch (if NOT selected)
Drop off service each hotel.
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
Know Before You Book
Let us know if you bring infants(0-3) who are free instead of being hold by their group people.
Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and operation.
Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Vegetarian and Muslim Friendly lunch option is available, please inform Japan Panoramic Tours 2 days before the tour.
Pick-up service is available among 10 selected places in Tokyo at the below places. Please confirm your meeting place and time by 06.00 pm the day before the tour.
1.(7:35 am)Royal Park Hotel 2.(7:35 am)Agora Place Asakusa Hotel 3.(7:50 am) Keisei Ueno station 4. (7:50 am) Shiba Park Hotel 5.(8:00 am) Apple Store Ginza 6.(8:10 am)Imperial Hotel
7.(8:10 am)The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo 8.(8:30 am)Hotel New Otani 9.(8:30 am) Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel 10.(8:30 am)Shinjuku Prince Hotel
We will update the tour information during the Tokyo Olympics & Paralympics (7th/ July to 8th/ September) later.
Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
What you can expect
Discover Tokyo's top attractions by bus. In morning you can feel the Japanese history going through Meiji Shrine, the imperial palace and Sensouij temple in Asakusa. In afternoon you will experience modern Japan at the Tokyo Sky Tree tower and Tokyo Bay Cruise.
Meet you at the LOVE statue at Shinjuku I-Land Tower(We have 10 designated pick up points in central Tokyo too) where you will hop on a comfortable air-conditioned coach.
Firstly, we will visit Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine, where Emperor Meiji has been enshrined, to pray him for your entire safe trip in Japan.
- Seasonal: In autumn, we will pass through a famous road for Rows of golden yellow ginkgo trees. In spring, we will see a beautiful cherry blossom trees from the windows.
Secondly, we will drive to the Imperial Palace where the current emperor is living. As the actual place does not allow you to enter, we will visit either the east garden or outer garden of the place.On the way to get there, you can see the National Diet Building Parliament House.
After that, continue on to Asakusa Senso-ji temple, going through “Akihabara”, famous for games and animations and “Ueno” famous for national parks and museums. Asakusa is one of the most popular district for shopping Japanese souvenirs.
For lunch we will have Chanko nabe (Chiken Hot Pot), which Sumo(Japaese wrestlring)players eat every day, at Ryogoku. You can find interesting interior of Sumo in the restaurant.
- You will eat a Chanko-Nabe which is a famous as Sumo wrestlers’ cuisine.
If you need vegetarian or Muslim friendly meals, please request it 2 days before the day. The restaurant cannot accept it on the tour day.
In afternoon we will go to The Tokyo Sky Tree tower which is the tallest broadcasting tower in the world. You can go up to the observation deck (350m) with faster waiting line tickets.
Finally, we will take a Tokyo Bay cruise, the highlight of our tour. You can see 360 degree panoramic view such as the Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba area. (When we cannot take a cruise due to weather, traffic and events we will go to an alternative place.)
You will choose to get off the us at either Shibmashi station or Shinjuku station.
Please write down if you have a child who is under 3 years old on “notes/remarks” when you book. They will be free and being seated in someone’s laps in your group.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage,
- Sumida City Tōkyō-to 131-0045
- “LOVE” Statue
- Shinjuku i-LAND Tower
- Shinjuku Tokyo 163-1390
- Royal Park Hotel in Nihombashi
- 2-chōme-1-1 Nihonbashikakigarachō,
- Chuo City Tōkyō-to 103-0014
- Agora Place Asakusa
- 2-2-9 Kotobuki
- Taito City Tōkyō-to 111-0042
- Shiba Park Hotel
- 1-chōme-6 Shibakōen,
- Minato City Tokyo 105-0011
- Apple Store Ginza
- 〒104-0061 Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 3 Chome−5−12 サヱグサビル 本館
- Chuo City Tōkyō-to 104-0061
- The Ritz- Carlton Tokyo
- 9-chōme-7-1 Akasaka,
- Minato City Tōkyō-to 107-6245
- Imperial Hotel Tokyo
- 1 Chome-1-1 Uchisaiwaichō
- Chiyoda City Tōkyō-to 100-0011
- Hotel New Otani
- Chiyoda City Tokyo 102-8578
- Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel
- Shibuya City Tōkyō-to 150-0002
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- 1-30-1 Kabukicyo
- Shinjuku City Tōkyō-to 160-8487
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app