Full-Day Columbia Gorge Waterfalls Tour with Wine Tasting
Cleaning and safety practices
- Daylong excursion to the Columbia River Gorge & Mount Hood
- Splendid views with a stop at Crown Point Vista House
- Breathtaking double waterfall of Multnomah Falls
- Scenic Latourell Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- Winetasting & shopping in the quaint town of Hood River
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Hotel pickup is available from select downtown Portland hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
What you can expect
Stunning views and amazing wines await you on this tour through the splendor of the Columbia River Gorge. A scenic and fun combination of wineries and waterfalls gives you a sense of the natural wonders that make this corner of the Pacific Northwest such a special place.
Once you set out from Portland, get a look at the many magnificent waterfalls along the creeks and rivers that feed into the mighty Columbia River. Stop at Crown Point for a visit to Vista House, where you can get some of the best views of the entire gorge ahead of a ride to the incredible double waterfall of Multnomah Falls.
After visits to Latourell Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Multnomah Falls we will continue East to the town of Hood River, where natural beauty creates for a windsurfers paradise. Your guide will inform you how the incredible landscape was shaped many years ago.
Have lunch in Hood River at your choice of several establishments with views of Mt. Adams. Stroll down the street to the boutique shops and or visit one of the wine tasting rooms during your free time. Next, we will visit two vineyards in the region where each vineyard offers their unique wines, charming tasting rooms, and amazing mountain views.
At the end of the day we will travel back to Portland for hotel drop off.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app