Fly to the Pigs - Plane to Boat tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Swim with the original world famous Swimming Pigs
- Fully immersive shark swim interaction at Compass Cay
- Visit the isle of the endangered prehistoric rock iguana
- Take a walk on one of the disappearing sand bars
- Taking a flight to Exuma to make the most of your day!
Pig Beach Express Flight Tour
Welcome to the Pig Beach flight express tour. This tour was designed for the following reasons. Persons who do not wish to be at sea on a full day boat tour. This tour incorporates a shorter boat ride along witht he flight tour. Commute times between islands are also reduced to 15/20 minutes. The pbx flight tour also has a higher chance of success based on weather conditions that affect long distance sea travel from Nassau. We only take small groups of 8 as opposed to the boat tour with larger groups daily. Persons coming by cruise ship can also benefit because this flight does not depart until 9:30am and returns at 4pm. Its the perfect shore excursion. This tour includes airport shuttle transfers, roundtrip flight, boat pass when landed in exuma for 5 islands and Bahamian buffet lunch. This is a small group tour for 1-8 persons. The trip can be booked by individual seat or private group as a whole.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- FREE CANCELLATION 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE, 48 HOURS 200.00 CHARGE TO AIRLINE. 24 HOURS, NO REFUND.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Recent surgery or sports injuries not recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women more than 6 months
- Weather is a major factor. Tour can be cancelled or aborted at any time after booking.
- Everyone gets wet on the tour, whether by rain or ocean water. Tour involves heavy exposure to sunlight and salt air for extended periods.
- As with all airports, air traffic control and weather conditions in Nassau can also have an effect on departure and arrival times as well. However all flights return by 3:45pm unless there is an emergency.
- Itinerary order of occurrence may be reversed at times according to weather patterns and tide conditions.
- Hotel pickup is available from most Nassau hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
Experience 5 Islands in one amazing day in small mixed groups of 8 . By taking a flight to Exuma, located about 100 miles off shore, you will spend less time on the boat and more time on land. Enjoy wildlife interaction, including rock iguanas, the famous pigs, and sharks. Relax on a idyllic beach and enjoy a typical Bahaman lunch. Between each island, you will also enjoy stunning views of the Exuma cays, surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters.
Start your adventure with a convenient hotel pickup, to take you to the airport. Once arrived in Exuma, hop on a boat and cruise to Pig Beach, for an unforgettable interaction with the swimming pigs. Next stops will be to feed the rock iguanas, and to swim with nurse sharks at Compass Cay. Along the way, your experienced captains and guides will share interesting facts of the Bahamas, the Exuma Cays, and its many private islands.
The tour then continues with a typical Bahamian lunch, with plenty of tasty options to choose from. The ride back culminates with a stop at a low-tide sand bank, to relax and take a refreshing swim. The flight tour offers the traveler the highest possibility to experience the highly anticipated disappearing Sand Bar experience. [WEATHER PERMITTING]. In the event the Sand Bars do not rise from the ocean during the trip you will experience private beaching at one of the many secluded cays. After this, take a flight back to Nassau, before we drop you off back at your hotel. This experience is offered as a private all inclusive package for an individual or groups of up to 8 persons.
Please note the following:** This is an offshore wildlife safari tour. All animal interactions and encounters on the tour are random and natural. No animal encountered on the tour is trained, caged or domesticated in any way. Following guide instructions and using caution and care when interacting with the animals is very important. This trip is a small group trip for 1 - 8 persons max.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
4.5 average out of 5 rating of 7 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app