Eliot Ness Investigation Escape Room (1930s detective theme)
- Brain-challenging fun for families and adults of all ages
- 5-Star rated escape room experience
- Located in Cleveland's historical Ohio City neighborhood
- NOT scary; NOT claustrophobic; NOT physically challenging
- Minutes from downtown Cleveland; near restaurants, breweries
Escape Room Challenge
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game time
- Located in lower level of historic building; not ADA accessible
- Recommended for adults and families with children ages 10 and up. Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Online booking closes up to 4 hours before game time.
What you can expect
Find clues, crack codes and escape the room in a live-action race against the clock! Instead of watching a movie or playing a video game, now is your chance to step into a starring role and be the hero. Your team has 60 minutes to complete your mission.
Eliot Ness Investigation: It's 1938 and Cleveland Safety Director Eliot Ness has secretly hired you to investigate a corrupt city commissioner with ties to illegal gambling. You've got an hour to find the evidence needed to take him down and get out safely. If you're caught by the mob you'll be sleeping with the fishes in Lake Erie.
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 6 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app