Columbia Gorge Wine & Waterfall Afternoon Tour from Portland
- Wine tasting at several renowned Oregon wineries
- Hiking & nature walks at Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area
- Scenic views of Multnomah Falls, native birds, & wildlife
- Opportunity to learn about winemaking in quaint Hood River
- Best guides in the Northwest. 5-stars, 1100+ reviews
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 21 or older and present a valid photo ID to participate in the wine tasting.
- Children must be 12 years or older.
What you can expect
Follow the Historic Columbia River Highway and admire the lush hillsides, thundering waterfalls, and vibrant wildlife lining the Columbia River. This 6-hour tour gives you insight to some of Oregon’s best-kept outdoor treasures and prestigious wineries.
Set out for a journey along the Columbia River in a Mercedes van or a luxury SUV and explore some of the most picturesque Pacific Northwest scenery. The journey east from Portland highlights the spectacular Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area.
Admire the thundering roar as you approach several 70-foot (21-m) waterfalls, including the second-tallest perennial waterfall in the US, Multnomah Falls. Spend some time here to take in the lush view, do a little hiking, and snap a few memorable photos.
Near the town of Hood River, you embark on a series of winery tours, each offering its own unique charm and samples of the wine it produces. Hear the region’s unique story and with each sip of wine, understand a little more of how the forces that shaped this incredible landscape also shaped the wine in your glass.
3.8 average out of 5 rating of 8 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app