Cleaning and safety practices
visit one of the best places in Mexico for surf!!
the best surf instructors will guide you!
Practicing your skills in the spectacular Pacific waters
Ideal environment for beginners & experienced surfers
Convenient transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Surf lessons Cerritos beach
Wetsuit and soft-deck surfboard
Lunch: Fish or chiken tacos, served with rice, beans, guacamole, salsas, and totopos
Roundtrip transportation from your Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo hotel
Bottled water and granolas bars
The companion have an extra charge 70 usd per person,booking required in advance directly with Htide
Know Before You Book
If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
You do not need previous surfing experience.
Hotel pickup is available from most Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Minimum age 6 years old
This activity is not wheelchair accessible
If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an oxxo (convenience store), we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you time
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area Pacific side, like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30 40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30 40 min away from San José
What you can expect
Hit the waves on Baja's western coast at scenic Cerritos Beach, one of the most famous surfer beaches in Mexico. Ideal for both beginners and experienced wave riders, this active experience is a day well spent in the cool waters of the Pacific.
After your hotel pickup, head northwest towards Todos Santos and follow the coastline to discover Cerritos Beach. One of Baja's most pristine beaches, this destination is famous for its surfing conditions. Once you arrive, put on your wetsuit and get ready for the waves with some theoretical lessons featuring the main techniques of classic surfing.
Next, put the knowledge you've obtained into practice as you enter the waters of the Pacific. Take a position not far from the coast where the waves curl, creating a driving force for your board. As you catch the perfect wave, tense up your muscles to keep your balance once you stand up for the ride.
With each passing wave, you can notice how you improve, as the experience gets more and more enjoyable and you learn to master your board and the seas.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
- Cerritos Beach
- cerritos beach Baja California Sur
- Pick up Hotels Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Baja California Sur
- Pick up Hotels San Jose del Cabo
- San José del Cabo Baja California Sur
- Plaza Gali
- 36 Boulevard Paseo de la Marina
- Cabo San Lucas Baja California Sur 23450
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 2 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app