Blue Man Group Boston Admission at the Charles Playhouse
4.5/54.5 out of 5
See the Blue Man Group, one of Boston's longest running shows, at The Charles Playhouse in the heart of Boston's Theater District located in between historic Back Bay and the South End. The phenomenon that has visited cities around the globe showcases music, art, special effects and comedy to keep the whole family entertained! During a captivating 90-minute show, the production showcases the creative exploits of three blue men on stage, who use special effects, comedy, art, music and tomfoolery to keep all the family entertained! Choose from several different performance times and enjoy full view seating with your Blue Man Group ticket.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Theatrical fog and strobe effects are used in all Blue Man Group performances.
- The theater is handicapped accessible. ADA (Americans with Disability Act) seats are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Due to the interactive nature of the show, paint and other nontoxic materials used on stage may reach some members of the audience in the first few rows of the theater. We suggest casual dress for this reason, however ponchos will be provided for these rows.
- Certain rows of the theatre are the Poncho section: A poncho will be provided on your seat and provides protections from edible and washable materials which could come flying off the stage during the performance. It is suggested that you wear casual clothes when sitting in the Poncho section.
- Minimum age is 4 years. Children ages 3 and under are not permitted.
Charles Playhouse Lounge
Make your way to the Charles Playhouse in the heart of Boston’s Theater District and sit down to watch the award-winning Blue Man Group – an exciting 1.5 hour performance that combines experimental music with humorous multimedia acts.
Blue Man Group
Watch the trio of blue men interacting with a ‘GiPad’ (giant iPad) – a clever visual tool that provides the multimedia entertainment for several scenes while portraying a perceptive look at contemporary modes of communication. With art, comedy and social commentary to keep you entertained, the theater show is also loved for its visual trickery and attention-grabbing special effects that will keep the kids happy too -- making it a sure-fire hit for the entire family! The grand finale of the show features an original Blue Man Group music song that will have you leaping to your feet! The theater features stadium-style seating and is similar to a movie theater.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Hand sanitizer provided
More you might like for your dates
Boston CityPASS: Admission to Top 4 Boston Attractions9d4.4/5(97)Free cancellation available
Price is $67 per adultper adult
4.5/54.5 out of 5
4/54 out of 5
5/55 out of 5
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app