Private transportation with AC
Visit to Biarritz, Bayonne, St Jean de Luz and Hendaye
Small group tour (maximum 8 people plus our tour leader)
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided tour of Bayonne, Biarritz, St Jean de Luz and Hendaye.
Private transportation with AC.
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
The delights of the French coast can be found close to San Sebastian, Bilbao, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Pamplona and Logroño. Tiny and lovely fishing villages like Saint Jean de Luz, where time seems to have stopped centuries ago, or nice villages on the beach such as Biarritz where people from all around the world spend their summer enjoying the Basque gastronomy and surf in the same town.
Let Bayonne impress you, a charming small city full of historic buildings and a lovely quaint downtown, or visit Hendaye, a town in the border between France and Spain witness of many historical events throughout the last 200 years.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the fantastic towns of the Basque French shore, and do it with the comfort of having local guides and private transportation from the convenience of your hotel entrance.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners
- Biarritz, Bayonne, St. Jean de Luz, Hendaye (Multiple locations visited)
- Biarritz Nouvelle-Aquitaine 64200