Arenal Hanging Brindes La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike
Cleaning and safety practices
- Maximize your time and enjoy the 4 most popular tours.
- Arenal Volcano, the La Fortuna Waterfall, the Arenal Hanging
- Delicious lunch included.
- La Fortuna Waterfall famous 70-meter high falls
- Visiting the Hot Springs of your choice (Add)
Best tours in Arenal area The top 4 activities in 1 Day
Live Commentary in English and Spanish Certified Naturalist Guide.
Best tours in Arenal area with Paradise Hot Springs & Dinner
Live Commentary in English and Spanish Certified Naturalist Guide. Lunch + Dinner + Hotsprings Best Deal of la Fortuna
Best tours in Arenal area with Baldi Hot Springs & Dinner
Live Commentary in English and Spanish Certified Naturalist Guide. Lunch + Dinner + Hotsprings- Best Deal of La Fortuna
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age: 8 yrs.
- Good physical condition is required.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Vegetarian option available, please request at time of reservation.
What you can expect
This tour is designed to share the main attractions of the La Fortuna region with those who have limited time in the area and want to make the most of it. There is no doubt that our volcano is a highlight in the region, so we start with 3.5 km (2 mi.) hike through trails of solidified volcanic lava and primary rainforest in El Silencio Reserve to reach the lookout, which is as close to the Arenal Volcano as you can safely reach. From there, the views of the Arenal Lagoon, the secondary rainforest, and areas devastated by ancient eruptions will be impressive.
Around 11:30 a.m. we will move on to the second point of interest. The 70m (230ft) high La Fortuna Waterfall is a breathtaking place, where you can take a refreshing swim or just photograph this magical waterfall and its splendid surrounding. Around 1:00 p.m., we will enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant near La Fortuna. Lunch will be served a la carte with at least 5 options to choose from.
Next, around 2:30 p.m., we will make our way to the Hanging Bridges to walk along a trail through the rainforest and across bridges high above the treetops, to observe plants and animals from a different perspective. The 3.1 km (2 mi.) circuit trail includes 15 impressive hanging and stationary bridges.
As night falls, we head to our last destination, the hot springs. When reserving your tour, you can choose between 5 different hot springs options according to your preference and include dinner if you wish. We will give you time from 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. to enjoy this part of the night on your own and then we will provide transportation back to your hotel in our modern minivans.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 29 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app