A Cocktails & Cannoli Tour
- Water bottle, 5 dessert samples, 3 cocktail samples
- Try classics like gelato and cannoli
- Stop by Paul Revere’s House, Old North Church
- Skipping lines for a cannoli taste off between pastry giants
- A blind cannoli taste off testing a historic rivalry
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- 21 PLUS - there is alcohol included on the public tour. The establishments we visit reserve the right to check IDs and may deny service without age verification. If you have members of your party under 21 please contact us for options.
- Walk for approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers), with multiple stops for food and drink, over 2 to 2.5 hours
- Gluten free options are available. We are happy to accommodate dietary needs to the best of our ability, but please be aware not every location is completely allergen free and some tastings are fixed. The cannoli in particular are NOT made in nut free facilities. Contact for specific questions.
What you can expect
Cocktails & Cannoli has been awarded the SanSee Shield, certifying we uphold the highest standards in safety and hygiene for COVID-19.
As a small local business we can only take booking larger than 2 guests or private tours directly. We are happy to accommodate private and custom tours, please contact us at 617-744-9896 (text is fastest) or email@example.com.
BUT FIRST, DESSERT!
Do dessert before dinner on this all-inclusive North End Boston food tour when you join us for Cocktails & Cannoli.
Skip the infamous lines to taste mixology masterpieces and classic cannoli, sample the best sweets the North End has to offer, and even watch a chocolate making demonstration! Not to mention the Paul Revere House and Old North Church along the way!
To top it all off, our local tour guides will sprinkle in fascinating historic knowledge, fun cultural facts, and culinary tidbits.
Other recommended activities
Boston CityPASS: Admission to Top 4 Boston Attractions9d4.4/5(97)Free cancellation available
Price is $67 per adultper adult
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app