1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
Cleaning and safety practices
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrooms available on board
- We have a ramp to our dock that provides easy access to our boat for all guests. However, we are unable to accommodate any motorized scooters or chairs while on the boat. We ask that guests please bring non-motorized equipment for the journey itself.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks on any trip, but we ask that food be kept to minimal light snacks. The little pirates are going to be fully engaged on their quest for treasure anyway so food is best served off the ship.
- Most travelers can participate
- During our adventure, we learn to fire real water cannons! Those cannons come in handy when we encounter that mean Barnacle Bill. Barnacle Bill is not a defenseless pirate and will fire back with his own water gun. Kids and adults who engage in the battle or stand in the battle zone (where the cannons are located) should expect to get sprayed. If you do not wish to be sprayed, please take shelter near the captain or in the bow (front) of the ship.
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 30 minutes before your voyage is scheduled to depart for getting kids face painted and dressed up
- You can park right by our boat in the Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina self-parking area (paid parking).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BlueFoot Pirate Adventures, 801 Seabreeze Blvd Slip I 909, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1629
This is where you will board the cruise. Type 801 seabreeze blvd dock I-909, Fort Lauderdale into your GPS.
Board the pirate ship Bluefoot at the Bahia Mar Yachting Harbor, near Fort Lauderdale Beach. Outfitted with safety equipment and black skull flags, your ship is ready for adventure!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.9 average out of 5 rating of 83 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app