What makes your vacation better? A vacation with your pet! Check right here, right meow for the most paw-some pet-friendly hotels in the country. Seriously, these are the best we have to offur.
Love the pool area and nice suite. The people that work here a friendly and helpful.
Rude door men, terrible front desk help. My room was never really cleaned very well. I have stayed in many four season hotels and this was average!
The hotel was beautiful, it had amazing views of the ocean and the pier, the pool was heated and felt fantastic, and there was fireplaces on the deck to watch the pier. Staff were all great, th only downside was the small fridge filled with amenities, there was no room to put your own water or ...
check in was quite helpful and friendly House keeping very very very good
Liked- Everything we needed was at the Westin (cafe, bar, restaurant, etc.) Didn't Like- parking was almost $50 per day (ouch!)
Concierge was very helpful with celebrity addresses & chic restaurants close to hotel. Handled our hertz car rental return and had a limo service for trip to lax!
We loved the spaciousness of the rooms, great bath products, super clean and the beds were super comfy. We had a great stay.
We arrived & there is no where to park! They did have just one valet (working on a Saturday of a holiday weekend), who heard us wondering out loud where we should park & he stated he was about to move a car & to park our car there. So I appreciated that. I went inside to check in & that went fine. ...
Overall everything was great check in was fast and easy was able to check in early staff was very friendly great location
Reasonable Price for location and hotel brand... courteous front desk people. Bellman kind... ampul parking
Clean and nice. Carpet in Lobby was terrible. The rooms were nice and the beds are comfortable. The Parking Garage was well lit.
The staff was very attentive/responsive to my needs. The hotel worked perfectly for our family of 4 and was in a great location.
We recently stayed at the Hay Adams for a 3 day visit to DC. The location of this hotel is wonderful as it’s within walking distance of many sites and has easy access to two metro stations. The staff was friendly and welcoming, and everyone from the doorman to the concierge was eager to help. The ...
Our wedding was in the court yard. It was perfect. The reception hall was maticulously put together. the staff is CLASS A, first class all the way. No other holte in the DC Metro area can come close.
All was excellent except no newspaper as I expected on Sunday, a disappointment!
Got a really good deal on a very nice king room. Everything was in great condition and super clean.
Large, clean, nicely decorated room. Very comfortable. Staff friendly helpful and attentive. Nice location related to free trolley and metro. Would definitely stay again.
Clean, great location Pool bar only had canned drinks, air conditioner loud. Food options sparse.
There was an open door on the 4th floor that wouldn't close and you could see a bunch of old mini-fridges. The service was excellent. There were some minor issues I had about full disclosure. For example, I purchased my hotel room with breakfast included. I was told to order "whatever off the menu." ...
Outstanding! I was there because my son had emergency surgery. I left from Chesapeake VA with nothing but my purse and the clothes I was wearing Upon relaying this to the staff at check in, after he so nicely asked if there was anything he could do to improve our stay, he provided my self and my ...
Nice large comfy rooms. Noise levels echoing thru hotel.hallways
Near everything I wanted to do . The cleaning crew was very nice and polite. Wish I had a better view from my room since it was my first time in a Chicago. Told them that when I check in but still got a view of a brick wall :(
Great location, in the heart of Chicago. Staff prompt courteous and helpful. Very nice room, not big but quite comfortable for a family of 3, with a unique and neat design. No negatives, great Value ! Don’t want to try another Hotel next time I come to Chicago.
Beautiful property. My favorite part besides the general location and staff was the smell. It has a clean refreshing smell. Wait you will see! Overall it is an amazing find.
Very friendly staff. Wonderful room. Bed is a little on the extra firm side but other than that was a great experience.
Everything went well. Thanks for a nice stay. I will recommend this spot to friends and family!
Property is under construction for two years they said. We woke up to very loud and long banging and drilling that we had to leave our room. The construction is inside and it felt like it was above our floor. Don’t stay here until construction is done. Nice people but the loud prolonged construction ...
Great hotel for families or groups. Very functional suites at a reasonable price. Very helpful and friendly staff. Will stay at this property again.
Everything was excellent from the moment I walked into the hotel. Excellent service! Wonderful room - quiet, comfortable, clean, great shampoo, etc. It was a delight staying here!
check in was a lovely with a welcome drink staff very attentive food and bar service second to none
The staff was super friendly and helpful. Hotel is located in a great spot. Easy to access food and entertainment from it.
The swimming pool was warm. I also like the area close to the Gallerias mall.
The property need to update. Confortable but need to be better.
We got this hotel last minute and it was okay for the weekend. Bed was not up to my standards but it was good enough to sleep on. It had a small kitchen area pots and pans,coffee pot,microwave fridge they were all clean n room was clean as well. No loud noise from highway good location. I would recommend ...
Location was great. Pool with a bar was awesome. The restaurants and bars were really close and just minutes from the airport
This hotel made me feel very comfortable while I was visiting Scotttsdale the SPA treatment was the best ever!!
Hermosa in is a very quiet romantic inn. The adjoining restaurant is fabulous. They were in the process of working on an addition for the property. We enjoyed our little get away and look forward to visiting when the renovations are complete.
The Luxury car service provided a ride to dinner and back. Also, The Brunch was well planned.
I really enjoyed my skyline view from the 32nd floor facing the ferris wheel. My room and bed were very comfortable and the location of the hotel was exactly where I wanted to be. My only dislike was how expensive it was to order room service. I wanted to order an omelet that cost $19 but they added ...
Terrible hotel. Added extra charges and hotel was being remodeled. Outside doors didn't work had to walk all the way every time entering the building.
Its a beautiful hotel, stayed here on my wedding night 8 years ago. It was my wife's birthday and kept it a secret that we were coming here.
My husband and I liked everything about the Westin Denver hotel. Would highly recommend!
Stayed for 6 days. From check in to check out, all staff were very friendly and accommodating, the room and hotel were clean, up to date and very comfortable. Location was perfect.
Great and the themes were good like to see a pool but other than that it was fun!
So close to the ocean - the views from the patios are amazing. This is our third time staying at Ocean Beach and it just get's better every time.
Clean room and friendly staff. No free WiFi in the room is the only drawback.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was very clean with everything in working order.
Location to services, restaurants within walking distances. Public transportation, assistance from stastaff
Property was great. Sort of remote, but in a good way. Room was nice but a bit small. Could use a fresh coat of paint but that is a minor complaint.
Nice friendly staff & great service. will stay again ..
I liked the layout and comfort of the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was able to check in early. The shuttle was available in a 3 mile perimeter so I was able to take it to UTSW for doctors appointment.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, June 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and December 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.