Book a Hotel Near Tanger Outlets, Sevierville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tanger Outlets
Tanger Outlets Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching around for something to keep you intrigued on your travels, a trip to Tanger Outlets is an excellent idea.
This site is situated in Sevierville, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Nashville.
Spending your nights in a hotel that's conveniently situated at the heart of the action helps make for a more memorable trip. Within a short distance from Tanger Outlets, you are able to choose from as many as 34 short and long-term accommodation options. 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you'll find the Wyndham Smoky Mountains. Some other places to consider are The Resort at Governor's Crossing, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Music Road Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to save some of your hard-earned money for a rainy day, look into some of the modestly priced hotels that are available. A couple of recommended places are the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Pigeon Forge Sevierville and the Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a little spark, keep your senses alert with a hit of caffeine. Enjoy your favorite coffee from Country Ritz Cafe, an easy walk away. But, if your belly's making noises, try and silence it with a visit to Chop House, also close by. Explore a different facet of the local area when you order a drink at Joe's Crab Shack, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Tanger OutletsAfter seeing Tanger Outlets, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Both the younger and older travelers will no doubt have oodles of fun when they take on the miniature golf course at Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini Golf.
- Racing fans will love the thrills and spills at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains! Race down the straightaway as you try to beat your friends!
- Take a look at the events schedule at Smoky Mountain Palace Theater. This great concert venue is likely to have a show that you'll want to see.
- If you love learning, Treasuring the Word Bible Museum might be worth paying a visit to.
- Make your way to Treasuring the Word Rare Bible & Book Museum if you've been to all the well-known museums and you're hungry for more!