Flee from the traffic and tarmac when you visit North Point Nature Preserve, where Mother Nature will take you under her wing.
Petoskey, 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
With just about 5 possible accommodations located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of North Point Nature Preserve, you won't have a problem finding something to suit your needs. The Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites and the Pointes North Inn are a couple of excellent choices here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near North Point Nature Preserve
Here are a few more of the wider region's other attractions:
- Get closer to nature with a fun excursion to Mt. McSauba Recreation Area, a large recreational area.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, head to Charlevoix Beach, and dip your toes in the relaxing waters.
- Escape your troubles and stop by Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach where you'll enjoy the calling seabirds.
- If you're an art fan, visit North Seas Gallery to admire the exhibits.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and see one or two exhibits offered by Charlevoix Circle of Arts.