Find & compare spa resorts in Naperville, IL from $59
Top Naperville Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Naperville, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like Centennial Beach and Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Naperville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Naperville with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Naper Settlement Museum.
- Other things to see include DuPage Children's Museum, Moser Tower and Millennium Carillon, and Arrowhead Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Dog Patch Pet & Feed, Pet Supplies Plus South Naperville, or Petland Aurora.
- For vet care, Animal Health Care, P.C., VCA Boulder Terrace Animal Hospital, and Naperville Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Naperville
- Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location.
- Hotel Arista
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Best Western Naperville Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Naperville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Naperville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.